Monday, April 18, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Not Like the Movies Dupe



So I really love the color Not Like the Movies from the Katy Perry Collections and when I was at Wal-Mart the other day and noticed the new wet and wild collection there I was happy.

I only have the mini collection for the Katy Perry polishes and I was definately going to repurchase the large size of that color because I love it. However, we all know that OPI is kind of pricy not that I mind paying that for a good polish but the wet and wild was only 2.94 so I figured why pay 10 when I could get pretty much the same color at a third of the cost.

So the Not Like the Movies is the one on the left and the Wet and Wild Grey's Anatomy is on the right. This are pretty close. The OPi is three coats the wet and wild is 2. The OPI has some shimmers in it. But really I can go without the shimmer for the lower cost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment